LUCI: For you Perl lovers...

If you like Perl, you'll like this...

The first meeting of the Springfield Perl Mongers will be Tuesday,
October 13, 1998, at 7pm at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center at 1011 E. Ash St. in Springfield.  (That's the
same location where Linux Users of Central Illinois meetings are
held.)  Regular meetings will be held the second Tuesday of every
month.

We will start our first meeting with an introduction to the group.  We
would really like to hear what everybody would be interested in from
the group!

As time permits, we'll also take a look at O'Reilly & Associates' new
book, the Perl Cookbook, as well as the Perl Resource Kit and other
books.

If you are interested, please sign up for the Springfield.pm mailing
lists!  For announcements, send email to majordomo@springfield.pm.org
with "subscribe pm-announce" in the body (on a line by itself, without
the quotes).  For the discussion group, send "subscribe pm-discuss".

There are a couple of combined Springfield.pm/LUCI (or
LUCI/Springfield.pm, if you prefer) fliers on the web site.  Post some
everywhere you can!

For more information, see the Springfield.pm web site at

    http://springfield.pm.org/

steve@silug.org           | Springfield Perl Mongers
(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 2nd Tuesday of every month
Steven Pritchard          | http://springfield.pm.org/ for more info