LUCI: Atlanta Linux Showcase/LUCI meeting 10/27/98

>From 10/22 to 10/25 Steven and I will be attending the Atlanta Linux
Showcase in Atlanta, GA.  I plan to collect literature and "stuff" from
all the vendors to be presented at our next LUCI meeting. Please forgive
our inactivity on the mailing lists at that time..

The next LUCI meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 27, 7:00pm at the
Illinois State Museum Research and Collections Center. For directions
please visit http://www.luci.org/.

Topic for the meeting will include the Atlanta Linux Showcase and plans
for the '99 ComputerFest.  Be sure to attend for a chance to win the
latest release of the Applixware Office Suite, a $99 value, courtesy of
Applix and Jeff Licquia.

Hope to see you there!

Kara Pritchard
LUCI Coordinator