meeting date/time

Since the first LUCI meeting is almost upon us, I think it would be
wise to figure out what day/time we want to have our regularly
scheduled meetings.

I can think of a few *bad* times:

    Time                     Reason
    ----                     ------
    Any day before 6         I don't get off work until 6.  :-)
    First Thursday           Jacksonville Computer Users Group meeting
    1st/3rd Mondays          SILUG meeting
    3rd Thursday             SLUUG Linux SIG meeting
    2nd Wednesday            EASUG & SLUUG meetings

There probably are a few more I am not thinking of right now, but that
still leaves the calendar pretty open...  Anybody want to suggest good
or bad times?

Also, I suppose the final decision should wait until we've had a
meeting there, but Lincoln Library seems to be a decent place to have
a meeting...  Should we figure on using it indefinitely, or does
someone have a better idea?  (I'd kinda like not being forced out at
9, but that could be considered a plus to our wives/SOs...  ;)

(217)698-1694             | First meeting December 4, 1997 at 7 PM
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/ for details