LUCI: Linux LUCI Meeting 8/23

The next LUCI Linux meeting will be Tuesday 8/23, 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Erich
is not available this time, but I'll be there to open up our meeting
room at 7:00. We might see an install of docuwiki or dokuwiki.

Note - since the research and collection center remains closed to the
public, we will meet in the space provided by the Springfield Maker
Space, at 1227 S. Pasfield, located just north of the Spiral Out tattoo
parlor at the Northwest corner of South Grand and Pasfield.

See you there!
Don

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.