LUCI: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
Tuesday, November 23, 2004, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.

At this month's meeting, I'm going to start a series of presentations
on open-source infrastructure.  This month we'll be going over
familiar material, the reasons for using open-source software to begin
with.  I'd also like to go over some of my future presentation topics,
which will (hopefully) get into a lot more detail.

Of course, we'll also talk about Linux (and related) news, answer
questions, that sort of thing.

See you there.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/