LUCI: Tuesday, January 25 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is Tuesday,
January 25, 2000, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, there's a link to maps and driving directions on the
LUCI site.

Well, I've finally done something I've been threatening to do for over
two years now...  I've given the LUCI web site a complete overhaul.
It's not quite done, but it looks a *lot* better than it did before.
(I'm also using CVS to make changes to it now, so changing it will be
a lot easier.  Oh, and it's all Apache::ePerl driven, which opens
interesting possibilities.  :)  Give it a look and let me know what
you think.

    http://www.luci.org/

The next meeting will be a continuation of the topic from the last
meeting, multimedia.  There were a few things we didn't get to at the
last meeting...  Also, if anybody is terribly interested about any
details of the web site, I'd be happy to tell you all about it. :-)

As always, bring any questions or problems you might have, and we'll
do our best to answer them.

See you there.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month