LUCI: March 24, 1998 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is scheduled
for 7 pm on Tuesday, March 24, 1998 at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center.  For directions, please see the LUCI
web site at

    http://www.luci.org/

This month, we will have several topics.  We'll discuss the internals
of "Lucy", the LUCI cluster shown at ComputerFest, and we'll have
"Lucy" up and running (with only a few nodes).

Additionally, we'll have a short presentation on the Netscape Public
License and the Mozilla Public License, the licenses Netscape has
designed for their impending source release, and we'll discuss options
for a possible InstallFest in April (with Red Hat reps on hand!).