Calling all Good Samaritan Luggers!

Hey guys,

It's that time again.. Time to make everyone feel good about themselves by
donating a little elbow grease to a good cause!

Nah, it isn't *that* bad ;)  Dave McMaster has been helpful enough to aid
the Linux Mentors program with a bit of spare hardware.  Jason Burke has
been working feverishly to put together some machines for the program, and
we think with this batch, we'll have enough for the lab.

The hardware is located in a lower level of a building downtown at an
architect's office.  There's enough hardware for a truck or two, so if
someone has a truck or van we can borrow this evening, it would be greatly
appreciated.

I know it's short notice, but we just found out this morning.  We'll be
office, on 5th street, across from the NW corner of the Old Capital Square
(just a block or two south of Jefferson I beleive on the west side of the
road.)  With just a dozen volunteers, we can load up my Jeep and another
truck, if available, allowing only a trip or two for each person and then
haul the stuff to jason's for unload.

For those who come this evening, weather permitting, I'll be happy to take
a few donations and host a burger & brat cookout.  If weather doesn't hold
out, I'll be happy to issue "rain-checks" and have you guys over for a
geekfest in the next week or so.

If you're interested in helping, please let me know.  Either email me
(kara@luci.org) or give me a call 217-698-6063 at work.  Again, we're
meeting at 6:00pm tonight (Friday).

-Kara