Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:30:54 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alex Lovell-Troy <alex@productivity.org>
To: Kara Pritchard <kara@lanscape.net>
Subject: Re: [LUGGA] Galesburg LUG

What:  Galesburg Railroad Days Festival
When:  June 25th, 26th, and 27th
Where: Downtown Galesburg Illinois on Interstate 74
Why:   LUGGA (Linux Users Group of the Galesburg Area)  I going to demo
Wireless Lan through Linux on the street at a street fair.  There will
also be mud volleyball and other fun diversions.  LUGGA would love to have
anyone interested come by and chat with us.  We can fill you in on what we
are doing and touch base about what you are doing with Linux.

-alex

Alex Lovell-Troy          General Technical Support
alex@misslink.net	Missing Link Communications
alex@productivity.org	      Productivity
alex@hark.org		Hark.org Projects