Re: stuff and the thing

--Damacus-- said:
> Speaking of small hard drives, does anyone have unused harddrives of at least
> 100M?  The C++ lab at school (SHS) is really aching for a few larger drives.
> If you have any to spare, please zap me an emal.

BTW, just a heads-up to everybody...  Sometime in the near future
(hopefully within a month or so), we (meaning the users group) will
probably start accepting donations of hardware, which will be
redistributed to worthy Linux-using causes in the Springfield area.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month