Caldera 2.2 Install

Greetings all,

I just finished up a Caldera 2.2 install at work today, and all
I can say is "WOW"! At the meeting on tuesday we missed
the coolest part, the login and the quick setup (Of course it
was partly my fault that we missed these parts, but Steve
just had to do that full install). Anyway, the KDM login screen
has changed since the last time I looked at it, and now you
just click on your user icon to login (which is cool since users
can now just find themselves if they forget their username
for some reason). The only downside to this is that they include
the root user in that list (which seems like a security risk to
me personally). Also, you can actually shutdown the machine
without having to login now (again can be conisdered a
security risk, or a benifit depending on you perspective), and
once you login you are taken through a quick configuration
wizard that sets up the machine for you. It was really slick,
and all I can say is this distro has done wonders to make
a desktop machine much more of a reality for new and
inexperienced users. I was very impressed.

Gotta run,

Jason Burke