Re: MeSsware Y2K issues.

Jeff Licquia wrote:

> It's almost April.  How many people think there will still be "minor
> issues" in December?

I was kinda leaning toward the "it's going to be mostly a problem as a
result of bank panic" crowd.  Now I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't
join the "buy a 50-pound bag of beans" crowd.

> OTOH, we in the free community need to make sure that we don't have egg
> on our faces.  A good place to start is
> http://www.gnu.org/software/year2000-list.html.

The *really* worrisome part of that list is the we-don't-know-yets.
And what about GPL software from outside GNU?