Re: MeSsware Y2K issues.

Tesla Coil wrote:

> Looks like our friends at Redmond were delivering Y2K-incompliant
> products only three months ago (!)
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/year2k/product/user_view68481EN.htm

That's nothing.

With recent reports on various lists, it currently appears that Windows
NT SP4 w/ current hotfixes is not Y2K-compliant *today*.  Moreover, the
latest bug appears to be a real doozie; under certain circumstances, the
box could time-travel as much as 12 hours either direction at
zero-hour.  The word is that this will be supplied as yet another
hotfix.

It's almost April.  How many people think there will still be "minor
issues" in December?

OTOH, we in the free community need to make sure that we don't have egg
on our faces.  A good place to start is
http://www.gnu.org/software/year2000-list.html.