Re: Fonts xfer'd from win9x

John Corey wrote:
> charles@lunargraphics.net wrote:

> > do you have the url for xfstt?
>
> freshmeat.net has a great search for just about any program out there.
> Their Xfstt page is at:
> http://core.freshmeat.net/appindex/1998/02/19/887873909.html
>
> But then looking at the sunsite links they provide, it appears sunsite's
> (now metalab.unc.edu) X11 directory has gotten removed.  So, turning to
> http://ftpsearch.lycos.com, it looks like
> ftp://ftp.wgs.com/pub/mirror3/Stampede/incoming/xfstt-0.9.10.tar.bz2
> does have it.

While poking around http://www.fokus.gmd.de/linux/linux-softw.html(looking
for moving eye candy, hopefully an mp3-player and spectrum analyzer), I
came across this:

http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/jec/programs/xfsft/

*gasp* - it's the xfsft home page. :)  Since no one ever mentioned it, I
thought I'd take it upon myself to do so.  Or to repeat information I
missed - one or teh other.

--Danny, working on the water cooling system for his 486 cluster-o-doom so
he can bring it to computerfest and be mocked for having water-cooled
486's...