Re: Computerfest

Hi...  Steve, Kara, et al

I'll be there.  I also have some hardware parts and pieces, a couple of 486
DX2/66 boxs (one's in a big ol' tower), a couple of AT cases, some
Hard-drives, I've got lots of Ethernet 10BaseT NICs, a few cables (if you
need a specific number of cables of a particular length, I can build a few -
emphasis on FEW), some sound cards, video cards, 4 - 15" monitors and other
odds and ends.  I'll bring many things - I'll trade some stuff for an ATX
Tower Case - I've a couple Socket7 motherboards and a ton of P100s that are
collecting dust for lack of a case.

Sorry bout missing the last meetings....  'scuses: kids, etc.

I'll commit to being there, dans la matin

Laz (who decided not turn on his .sig...)