Re: Computerfest

>You forgot Palm!  If I can find an easy way to back up mine, I'd consider
>setting up my Palm3 with linux...  It'll need to be watched real closely
>though, as it'd kinda easy to steal. :)  I've also got a Mac IIci that
>would like linux installed, as long as there's an RC5 client for it later.
>Ryan should have Linux PPC 6.0 on his 475 MHz G3 when it comes out too, I
>think I'll be able to talk him into bringing it this year.

Incidentally, that should be ammended to being a 450MHz G3 waiting for
the final release of LinuxPPC 5.0. ;)

(Which reminds me... I am a jackass and need to mail out that LinuxPPC
4.0 CD I said I was going to send out to someone some time ago.  Hmph.)

Ryan Tokarek
<pulsar@springnet1.com>
<http://www.cloudmaster.ml.org/pulsar/>