Re: Computerfest

cloudmaster said:
> Due to the drive, my unpredictable sleeping habits, school, and a job, I
> can't commit to being there at a specific time.  I'll loiter and help out
> however I can while I'm there.  But, I don't wanna promise to help too
> much, just in case I turn out to be busy...

"I should be there for some period of time, but I'm not sure when." is
a perfectly acceptable response.  :-)

Seriously, I personally don't care if we know exactly what time
everybody will be there.  A vague "morning" or "afternoon" or "all day
after I drag my ass out of bed" would be helpful, but it's not 100%
necessary.  :-)  (I'm counting on a few of you being there first thing
in the morning, so I do need *some* commitments, but for most of you,
especially the ones travelling, I'm not worried about it.)

BTW, don't forget to plan to stay into the evening a bit...  After we
clean/pack up, we're still planning on some kind of social event.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month