SITE Raffle to raise $$ for trip

The SITE raffle is not only open to SHS students and staff, but to the public.
Please tell your friends from other schools, as well as parents, grandparents,
brothers & sisters, neighbors, and anyone else.  It is very important that we
take this seriously and inform others- we have an abnormally short amount of
time to raffle these items (3 days), and it would be a shame if we were not
even able to make enough money to cover the cost of the items.
When you tell the people about our raffle, you can give them the following
information:
The items will be raffled in groups, and each will have a separate basket:
ITEM A:  The Giant White Teddy Bear
ITEM B:  2 Beanie Baby Bears: Valentino and Curly
ITEM C:  Tuffy (dog), Spunky (dog), & Snip (cat)
ITEM D:  Patti (Magenta Platypus) and Squealer (Pink Pig)   <---BOTH RETIRED
!!
If they have any questions, tell them to call me:  Aakash Raut  (546-7315)
PLEASE help make the most of the little time we have left before Valentine's
Day.  Let's do our best to make as much of a profit as possible.