Re: maillog

Cloudmaster said:
> BTW, do any of you have experience setting up NeXT boxes?

If nobody on this list does, I know somebody on silug-discuss is a
NeXT admin.  :-)

BTW, everybody should try to plan to bring their cool toys to
Computerfest (March 13).  I'll be bringing my Alpha and NetWinder,
plus apparently we'll be sharing an UltraSparc with the Unix group.  I
think we might even get a guy to haul in a PDP-11.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month