Re: maillog

Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Cloudmaster said:
> > BTW, do any of you have experience setting up NeXT boxes?
>
> If nobody on this list does, I know somebody on silug-discuss is a
> NeXT admin.  :-)

Hafta ask him about getting NIS working on the NeXT - I can't seem to do
it...  I've added a "+" at the end of /etc/passwd and ypwhich finds the
correct NIS master, but it still doesn't let folks log on happily.

> BTW, everybody should try to plan to bring their cool toys to
> Computerfest (March 13).  I'll be bringing my Alpha and NetWinder,
> plus apparently we'll be sharing an UltraSparc with the Unix group.  I
> think we might even get a guy to haul in a PDP-11.  :-)

If I get the mobile MP3 player working in the El Camino, I'll drive it. :)
Or at least bring pictures...

--Danny, who needs even more spare time