Re: native rpm support

Tesla Coil wrote:

> > anyone know what linux distos have native rpm support?
>
> Red Hat, Caldera, SuSE and Turbo Linux.

Don't forget Linux-Mandrake (redhat based) and all the other
redhat-slightly-changed sub-distribs...

I thought Yggdrasil did too, but it doesn't say anything about it on their page,
and I think they've stopped development anyway.  Quote from the plug 'n play
linux page (http://www.yggdrasil.com/Products/pnp.html):

"The distribution uses the stable linux 1.2.13 kernel, and also has source code
for the experimental 1.3.15 kernel for more adventurous programmers."

I'd take that as a good indication that they're not doing much nowadays...

--Danny