Suggestions?

	I'm looking for some suggestions as to what I should put on/how off to
people in my CMP121 class (its a beginner course to the office suite of
tools) linux, and the software with it.  I'm aiming to present a fairly
short demonstration of linux and the apps someone would use in a business
or just as a replacement to the office '97 suite.  Now I have my box that
ill be lugging in (not the one with the booting problem I asked about
before 8)  ),  and I have about a week to get anything installed/ready for
use so basically what should I get in terms of office suites
(applixware/staroffice/etc..) and which of these would have a better
ability to read say, excel or word documents we have already made in class?

	Sorry for the somewhat ambiguous question, but I don't want to overwhelm
them and have them just politely nod and go "uh huh looks good can we sit
down now?".  I just want to show them linux's potential so when they leave
the class they can at least recognize linux as a free viable alternative to
microsoft products.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated  8)

- Kurtis Schlimme
  Shadow