java chat program

Hey, just in case that person that was looking for a chat program hasn't
found one yet, this was posted on today's freshmeat update deal - I thought
it might be of some interest to whoever it was (I forgot the name)...

 subject: Javachat 0.99h
added by: Michael Kohn <naken@inlink.com>
    time: 08:22
category: Software

Javachat is a small chatserver written in Java 1.1.x. It has been tested on
Linux 2.0.x, Win95, IRIX 6.3, Solaris 2.5 w/ Personal Java VM, and
WinNT. Up to 100 users can telnet into it or alternatively use the included
chatclient applet. Compiled binaries and source code are included.

Chatclient should now look smoother and should work in Netscape
4.06 and 4.5. Font size can be changed easily from HTML and the Sysop
can now easily toggle International mode. A port of the server to C is
currently in progress.

o Download (http://www.inlink.com/~naken/compute/javachat0.99h.tgz)
o Homepage (http://www.inlink.com/~naken/compute/java.html)
o Appindex Record (http://appindex.freshmeat.net/view/906533504/)