Re: Stupid X

Yeah, its in xf86config, where it asks about Xkeyboard or somethin...and
ya hit a number out of a list...generally #1 is gonna work for ya.

Ill look l8r on and give a more detailed report

Tim Grossner
Network Systems Engineer
Cityscape Communications

Mike: What's a shiksa?
Munch: Boy, you really do live in a big Irish cocoon, don't you?