Re: Sendmail.cf with Virtusers support?

> If I'm not mistaken, you just need to edit the sendmail.cf and
> uncomment the "Kvirtuser" line, and edit it appropriately, if
> necessary.

	that is what i thought too. unfortunately unless the .cf file is
created through m4 with virtuser support, simply uncommenting the line
just doesnt do the trick. if i am mistaken please let me know. i secretly
hope that i am, since the alternative...

> Of course, hacking up your own m4 config is probably the "right way"
> to do it, but it will work fine without all that.

	...is definitely not what I had in mind, but may very well end up
doing.