next meeting topics

OK, I've compiled a list of possible meeting topics (at least ones
that have been discussed on the mailing list or that I'm interested
in :).  It's at

    http://www.luci.org/topics.html

Take a look at it and let me/us know what you think.  Hopefully
sometime tomorrow (oh geez...  today, Saturday, after I sleep) I'll
get the announcement for the next meeting out.  (The topic is still up
in the air a bit...  Jeff's leaning toward networking and X.  I'm
still undecided what I want to see/do/whatever.)

BTW, the next meeting is Tuesday.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month