Re: Potential Meeting Topics

In my Copious Spare Time (tm), I'll try to assemble these meeting
topics on the web site so we can all keep track of them.

I have to say, one thing that is difficult for me is knowing what
everybody wants to talk/hear about.  It used to be easy for me down in
Carbondale...  At first I didn't know enough to be able to talk about
a bunch of stuff, then later I knew the regular crowd well enough to
have an idea what everbody was interested in.

Now, I've got a hell of a lot of stuff I *could* talk about, but I
don't know what level everybody is at, what everybody cares about,
etc.  Comments on the list or in personal mail are greatly
appreciated.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month