LUCI: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research
and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, there's a link to maps and driving directions on the
LUCI site.

Keep in mind that we will be in the East Conference Room again, so be
sure to show up on time.  The main door will most likely be locked
after 7:10 or so.  (Usually somebody occasionally checks to see if
anyone is waiting to get in, but please don't count on that.)

Erich and I are planning to demonstrate some video conferencing and
voice over IP software.

See you there.  :-)

Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/