LUCI: Tuesday, January 26 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is tomorrow,
Tuesday, January 26, 1999, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, see the LUCI web site at

    http://www.luci.org/

                ****  ANNOUNCEMENT  ****

Linux kernel 2.2.0 is officially out, and it is on the FTP site.  Take
a look at either

    ftp://ftp.luci.org/pub/kernel/v2.2/

or

    http://www.luci.org/pub/kernel/v2.2/

The primary topic of tomorrow's meeting will be what's new in 2.2,
plus a quick summary of what you need to do to upgrade to it.

Unfortunately, due to family obligations, I will not be able to attend
tomorrow's meeting, so Jeff will be handling things.  I'm sure Jeff
will have some other things to talk about, plus I hear he's got a
spiffy toy to show off, so be there!  :-)

I'll see you all next month.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month