LUCI: VIRTUAL Presentation and Meeting Tuesday 12/14

Steve Pritchard was a speaker at the recent Ohio Linux Fest.  He will
reprise his presentation on GitLab ("I Like GitLab ... and so should
you") and recap his experiences at the conference.

Again, let's use open source technology for our virtual meeting.

Tuesday, December 14, 7-9 p.m.

I'll try to set up the session a few minutes before 7.  Point your
browser to:

meet.jit.si

and type the session name in the "Start a new meeting" box.

Session name:

LUCI-2021-12-14
Password:  Tux

If we have trouble and have to move to another site, check the "Chat"
button - we will leave a link.  Hope to see you Tuesday!

Don Parth

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.