LUCI: LUCI Linux Meeting 7/26

The next LUCI Linux meeting will be Tuesday 7/26, 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Erich
is out of town, but I'll be there to open up our meeting room at 7:00.
I'll try to install Kali Linux on a virtual machine, and then use it to
test the strength of some passwords.

Note - since the research and collection center remains closed to the
public, we will meet in the space provided by the Springfield Maker
Space, at 1227 S. Pasfield, located behind the Spiral Out tattoo parlor
at the Northwest corner of South Grand and Pasfield.

See you there!
Don

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.