LUCI: LUCI Meeting, Tuesday

The next LUCI meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday Jan 26 at Maker
Space-Springfield. I don't have an idea of topic, but perhaps we can
have a continuation of getting good network access, plus some other
things associated with the space.

Note - since the state museum and collection center remain closed to the
public, we will meet in the space provided by the Springfield Community
MakerSpace, at 1227 S. Pasfield, located behind the Spiral Out tattoo
parlor at the Northwest corner of South Grand and Pasfield.

Erich

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.