LUCI: LUCI Meeting tonight. New Venue

Hi folks, sorry about doing a day-of-the-meeting announcement. The collection center remains closed to the public, so this time we will be in the space provided by the "Springfield Community MakerSpace" group. This is at 1227 South Pasfield, located behind the Spiral Out tattoo parlor at the northwest corner of South Grand and Pasfield. I understand that we will have I-net access. As usual the meeting should run from 7 to 9.

Erich