LUCI: LUCI Newbie Night--Tuesday May 13

Hi,
  LUCI Newbie Night is scheduled for Tomorrow, Tuesday May 13, located as
usual at the Illinois State Museum Research and Collections Center, 1011
East Ash Street, Springfield.

  Along with the usual general discussions, I thought I would demonstrate
the new features to phpMyAdmin, a general web-based interface to the
relational database MySQL. I also thought that I would show a recent
version of Knoppix, a live CD distribution based on Debian. We had a demo
of this several months ago, but there is a new release, so I thought I'd
bring it up again.

See you there,

Erich

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/