LUCI: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research
and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, there's a link to maps and driving directions on the
LUCI site.

A lot of people seem to be interested in the presentation I gave at
the last SILUG meeting on various spam-filtering techniques, so we'll
probably have a repeat of that on Tuesday.  Feel free to discuss other
ideas for topics on luci-discuss...  We should have plenty of time to
talk about other stuff.

See you there.  :-)

Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/