LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting - Tuesday 10/8

The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, October 8, 7:00 - 9:00.

Questions about the vi editor came up at the last meeting - so we will
spend a few minutes going over the half dozen essential keystrokes
needed for vi - and point to where to learn more.

We might be able to do an install of Lindows (if things go absolutely
perfectly for the next 24 hours).  Otherwise we can talk about running
Windows programs in Linux using wine (which stands for either Wine Is
Not Emulation - or - WINdows Emulator).

Hope to see you there!
Don Parth

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.