LUCI: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is *tonight*,
Tuesday, November 27, 2001, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.

Please note that next month's regular meeting day falls on Christmas,
so we'll skip that one.  The Newbie Night meeting in December should
be held at it's normal time, weather permitting.  The next regular
meeting will be January 22, 2002 (again, weather permitting).

On a side note, the web site should actually reflect the holiday
cancellation after tonight's meeting, thanks to some code I should
have added a *long* time ago.

Oh, and Merry Christmas in advance.  :-)

Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/