LUCI: Tonight's Meeting: PIZZA SOCIAL

Hey Everyone,

In light of the organized chaos of the last few regular LUCI meetings, I
thought it would be nice to have a social night. Hopefully we can see a
few faces that haven't been around in a while, and maybe even draw in a
few new faces as well! In addition, you can meet the newest member of our
LUG family, Emma :-)

We will bring in pizza, and volunteers to bring sodas, paper products, etc
would be appreciated. If you think you may be coming tonight, please let
me know so we aren't short (or excessive) on pizza. (RSVP isn't required,
just helpful)

The meeting will be held at the regular location, Illinois State Museum
Research & Collections Center - 1011 E Ash Street - Springfield IL -
7:00PM. See http://www.luci.org/ for a map and driving directions.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/