LUCI: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is *tonight*,
Tuesday, February 27, 2001, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.

Mark Blunier has volunteered to give a presentation on the Linux boot
process.  I'm guessing he will be speaking specifically of his
system-on-a-CD that he was working on a while back...

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it to the meeting.
Please carry on without me.  (If anyone would like to volunteer to
"lead" the meeting in case Mark is late or can't make it, feel free to
call the number below.)

Sorry for the late notice.  I hope everyone enjoys the meeting.

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month