LUCI: Tuesday, December 28 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is tomorrow,
Tuesday, December 28, 1999, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum
Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield.  If you need directions, there's a link on the LUCI site.

Tomorrow's meeting will be all about multimedia on Linux - games,
music, you name it.  If there is something specific that you'd like
everyone to see, either let me know ASAP so I can get it set up, or
talk to me to make other arrangements.  (We probably don't want to
bring in any more equipment than we have to.)

As always, if you have any questions or problems, be sure to come to
the meeting, and we'll do our best to help.

See you there.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month