LUCI: Tuesday, July 28 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is Tuesday,
July 28 1998, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, see the LUCI web site at

    http://www.luci.org/

Our main topic for the meeting will be "Portable Linux".  Jeff
recently purchased a laptop, so he'll be sharing his what he's learned
while getting Linux (specifically, the just-released Debian 2.0)
configured for it properly.  He's also been battling with Sangoma
frame relay cards, so I'm sure he'll have something to share about
that too.

We've also got more Big Linux News (TM), just like it seems we've had
every other month recently.  :-)

If we have time, we'll also go over configuring mail on Linux (AKA the
topic we didn't get to last month ;).

As always, bring any questions you might have, and we'll do our best
to answer them.

I'll see you there.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month