Re: The Linux Show

Hmm, one change from the last meetings is that Mike and I will have six or
so desktop machines present, perhaps we can try to get the show on at the
meeting? I can't remember if we ever got sound working on these machines,
but perhaps I'll look into it this afternoon.

btw, the meeting will be slightly moved from the small classroom at the
Museum to the larger gallery on the same floor. Advantage: machines
"permantently" setup, and not so stuffy, Disadvantage: echo-y and cool.
Believe it or not, you might want to pack a sweatshirt along!

Erich

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich@museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/ismdepts/anthro/staff/erich/erich.html