Re: The Linux Show

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 01:09:24PM -0500, John Corey wrote:

> > I know we have a meeting tomorrow night, but those of you who can't
> > attend, there will be an interesting show on the Linux Show.  The Special
> > Guests are Jon 'maddog' Hall, and Larry Augustine talking about Maddog's
> > recent move to VA from Compaq.. Should be interesting.
>
> Hmmm, so what's on the slate for the meeting to compete with Maddog?
> Linus stopping by perhaps?  :)

OK everyone, let's not forget to set our RA VCRs.  :-)

--
Damacus		| damacus@bastion.cnsnet.net ** damacus@statiknet.org
New as of 6/14	| PGP: http://bastion.cnsnet.net/~damacus/damacus-key.asc
		| Administrator, Cimarron Network Services, Inc.
IRC:  (EFnet)	| #statik	http://www.statiknet.org
nick: damacus	| #dc-stuff	http://www.attrition.org/ (hosted/dc-stuff)

			      -- Ferenc Mantfeld
       /"\
       \ /
        X  ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML E-Mail
       / \