rsync with ssh

Hello all,
I have a server set up to mirror another's directory structure using rsync
with ssh as the transport so I am able to get a fair amount of security in
the transfer.

Since I want to do the transfer off hours, I have a cron job to run rsync
in the wee hours of the morn. Unfortunately, since I am using ssh, when
rsync connects, it is prompted to enter the passphrase for the user
connecting. Now, I am no expect scripter, or any kinda scripter for that
matter, but I just feel that there must be some way to automate the
passing of the phrase so this can run without a hitch and I can sleep
through it. I read the man for rsync a number of times, and I just don't
see an option to send anything to an expected prompt. Is anyone familiar
with how to do this?

Here is my "script", sync.sh, that is set to run each morn at 2:30am

#! /bin/sh
rsync -pog -e ssh sadmin@stellaluna.lunarmedia.net:/home/lunar/ /mirrors

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it on this one!
cjm