Plugins, Turn Ons, Drop Outs.

Installed the Macromedia Flash plugin for Navigator Linux.  An easy
go of that, and it seems to work nicely.  I think the background audio
on the page I tested was *supposed* to be white noise--it fit in with
the animated smoke anyway  :}

Plugger 2.2 comes with SuSE 6.1--about all that I confirmed to work
with that was wav files.  Quicktime gets audio and no video; probably
my lack of Radius Cinepak decompression.  On MIDI, I know Plugger
requires TiMIDIty as a helper ap; SuSE doesn't include it.  Installed it,
first try crashed Netscape with much fireworks.  Don't much care for
TiMIDIty, and just as soon seek other solutions besides Plugger, but
not sure there's much in the way of options.

So, anyone much experimented with Navigator plugins?  I know some
of you are running Real Audio for the LINUX(r) Show.  I've had zero
success with it.  I couldn't even pull off the net operating it manually.
Currently running 2.2.5 and OSS drivers.