Re: Modem Problems

28 May 1999, Justin Rolando wrote:
> I am using a zoom internal modem -- linux sees it -- it responds until
> connecting and then it sticks at setting speaker volume.

Is this the same Zoom internal PCI modem that we discussed 29 April
as being unsupported?   Or, do you now have a different Zoom modem?

Or is it in fact the Cardinal jumpered ISA?  29 April, you reported the
same problem there: "all I get from it is setting speaker volume."

What is the model number of this modem?

And to repeat Jeff's question, what dialer program are you using?

.