sourceXchange from O'Reilly (fwd)

Another one you all might be interested in...

----- Forwarded message from Christina Silveira -----

Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:40:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Christina Silveira <cms@oreilly.com>
To: steve@silug.org
Subject: sourceXchange from O'Reilly

We're pleased to introduce sourceXchange, a new Web-based service
developed by Brian Behlendorf, our CTO, New Ventures and
co-founder of the Apache Project.

SourceXchange is an online exchange where sponsors with code
development needs and Open Source developers can meet to create
solutions together. Our framework makes it easy for sponsors to
support Open Source projects that address their specific
concerns--and it guarantees payment to the developers who
work on those projects. In addition, sourceXchange guarantees
developers that code written for an Open Source project will be
released under the appropriate Open Source license and will be
archived on a publicly available website so that anyone can
download and use it.

For more information about sourceXchange, go to
http://www.sourcexchange.com.