Re: BSOD (Xscreensaver)

Next day, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> And a very entertaining one it is, too.  It contains both NT and Win9x
> BSOD screens, very realistically drawn. [...] FYI, it also contains a
> Linux kernel oops screen, for the many people who have never seen
> one before. :-)

Also a Sad Mac, PowerPC core dump, and an Amiga "Guru Meditation"
in there too.  Is that a Linux kernel panic?  I thought it was another flavor
of Un*x.  Course, all my real core dumps have been outta Berzerkeley ; )

Xscreensaver just about completely rocks, but is there an easy way to
get it to do a choice screen?  I glanced through the man page, and my
impression was that it always runs random.  I've gotta be wrong on this.