Re: BSOD (fwd)

> *** Microsoft Announces Improved BSOD ***

Hahaha

Someone should write a "BSOD" emulator for Linux, so that people who are
forced to use Windows at work can secretely put Linux on their box and
then run BSO-Linux from a hotkey or something when their boss walks by.
I would write it myself if not for my feeble coding skillz.  I guess
another application could be BSO-KDE, which KDE could just randomly throw
up once in a while as a subtle reminder of what you're missing.  Of
course, the KDE version could say "Hit any key to go back to what you were
doing...."