Re: My last message..databases

Would this be the same as Flat .vs. Relational ???

Don't know anything abt Orcale, Inform-X, etc. If they are SQL based or not,
but, you can check out FlagShip.

It is a compiler that converts Clipper/dBase/xBase type code to c.
(actually I think it just converts it, and you use gcc to compile..??)

There is a demo/trial version for Linux and it is usually included on many of
the RedHat releases.

Now, you have to know an x-base type language, but, for me that would be the
way to go.

Good luck......

  On Fri, 21 May 1999, you wrote: > > I'm sorry for spamming
everyone with my last message. >